Saturday 10 October 2015

Group Introduction

My name is Emma Skrabanich. I am born and bread right here in Australia. For me the dating world is forever changing and evolving! I feel like finding that special someone has dramatically changed even in the last 5 years. I look back on my time in high school and what was socially accepted in the world between 2006-2011 and the comparison to how we interact with one another is something from another world now in 2015. Maybe I am being a little bit dramatic here.... but i think as technology constantly evolves the rise of online dating and fall of chivalry is all relative to one another.

My name is Lamia Rahman. I was born in Bangladesh, but recently moved to Sydney, Australia due to study and all that. for me blogging and stuff are like some things which I want to share with people about how I feel. And online dating is another part of it. Enjoyment is the key of life and nowadays online dating seems to be that option for many people. Over the years its becoming much more than that. Being the important part of many people's lives.


I'm Elliot, i was born in China and i'm now studying in Sydney. For me, online dating is kind of like farting in public. Most people won't admit it, but plenty of them do it. Unlike farting in public, though, online dating's stigma is quickly going away. If you ask around, you'll be surprised how many people you know are doing it. It's not just internet-addicted geeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment